Are you involved with a business that loves bikes and wants more bike riding customers frequenting your business?
Show your support for bicycling and help build bicycling culture in your community by becoming a Bike Loving Business!
For the first year of this program we are looking to build a network of local businesses that support bicycling in Pikes Peak Region. Our city and region cannot become a more bike friendly place without the support of the business community. From Grocery Stores to Home Builder, From Coffee Shops to Breweries: if you are making bike riding better for your customers, join Bike Colorado Springs Bike Loving Business program and show your customers that you are working to making bicycling are our community better.
For an annual $50 donation per location your business will be:
- Become a Bike Colorado Springs Business Member
- Added to our Bike Loving Business supporter page on our website
- Provided with a window sticker
- Presented with a personalized certificate
Additional Resources available to Bike Loving Businesses:
- Information and personal guidance for selecting bike parking
- Guidance and suggestions for bike friendly amenities
- Resources to help plan bicycle events
- Promotion and planning of bike rider discounts
- Bicycle education materials
In addition to the recognition and materials included in the Bike Loving Business package, Bike Colorado Springs can work with your business to plan Bicycle focused events and promotions as well as provide guidance on what type of amenities bike riders are looking for.
Are you a bike rider who wants to know which businesses are helping to make bicycling easier in our community?
Stay tuned here for a list of Bike Loving Businesses this Summer.
Recommend that your favorite business becomes a Bike Loving Business.
If you want more information on the bike loving business program please reach out the Bike Colorado Springs team at firstname.lastname@example.org