Join hundreds of your neighbors for Bike to Work Day in Colorado Springs on Wednesday, June 28th! This free event is a great way to start your day, get some exercise, and celebrate human powered transportation in our community.
There will be over 30 breakfast stations along the trail system and at local businesses throughout Colorado Springs. Breakfast is first-come, first-served, so get there early!
In addition to breakfast, there will be fun activities and giveaways at many of the stations.
So what are you waiting for? Register for Bike to Work Day today and join the fun!
Here are some of the benefits of biking to work:
- It’s good for your health. Biking is a great way to get exercise and improve your cardiovascular health.
- It’s good for the environment. Biking reduces traffic congestion and pollution.
- It’s good for your wallet. Biking saves you money on gas and parking.
- It’s fun! Biking is a great way to start your day and get some fresh air.
Here are some tips for biking to work:
- Plan your route ahead of time. This will help you avoid hills and traffic.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Be visible to drivers. Wear bright clothing and a helmet.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Have fun!
We hope to see you there!